Tuesday, September 9, 2008

FedEx Sign

Image (C) Maulleigh

I used to have some respect for FedEx Kinkos, until I saw this picture from Flickr user Maulleigh. Once you get past the use of Comic Sans MS and CAPITOLS, you notice the clip art. Yeah, that dark right angle squeezed in next to that widow. I guess it is supposed to be a post card of sorts, displaying the fact that they do mailings.

Now to be fair it does get the point across so it does get some points for that, but the overall the execution would definitely make me go elsewhere for to get my direct mailings done.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Maulleigh said...

That's awesome! Thanks for the press. :)

September 15, 2008 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger Dustin said...

I work @ fedexkinkos. Looks like some normal worker made that sign,because we all get the same signs, and we never got one.

September 18, 2008 at 7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home